f
Nurul Syafiqah's Blog



My Own Storys :)

About Me (Syafiqah)


FollowDashboard


I wanna go Paris one day :)
Thursday, April 26, 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?
Hi , Assalamualaikum guyss ! have a nice day today . Ohmaii I have a BAD day today because of sport exercise :( tired babe . I'm tired today -,- hm , bytheway I just wanna you to share with you my dream :) hehe . You know what ? guest ? Hm I just want to go Paris , France (;  I hope I will go there with my future husband . Hahaa annoying :p Paris ?  have a beautiful building, have a fresh air , hehe soo amazing !  


-
-
How beautiful is it ? Hmm :)

-
-
Oh mai Allah , there the Eiffel Tower cover with  flower.
 Actually I don't know what flower was that ! haha xD


-
-
subhanallah , amazing rite ? awwh beautiful . Give thanks to Allah because did this for us (;
Okey , I guest all done here byee all peeps Assalamualaikum .







Thanks for reading :)




. Newer Post

}